Gift Certificates to Olney Theatre Center make a great present.
They allow the recipient to see any show they want, any time they want and they never expire. You can print them out at home.
For the safety of our staff and patrons, the physical Box Office location is closed. Staff are working remotely and respond to messages left on the Box Office voicemail and emails sent to email@example.com
You still have questions?
- How much should I put on the certificate?
- Most of tickets to Mainstage productions cost between $42 on the low end and very occasionally $99 on the high end. The majority fall between $55-$75.
- Theater for Young Audiences events (PreK - 4th grade) cost $20.
- Is there anything I can't use them on?
- Gift certificates cannot be used on events where the presenter is an organization other than Olney Theatre Center and is merely renting our theatre space. They may also not be used for our Annual Gala.
- Can I use them to buy a Membership?
- Yes! Or you can speak with a Box Office representative about specifically purchasing a Gift Membership Package consisting of tickets to three or more season productions. If you want to purchase a Membership for someone online -- go ahead! They can change their performance dates for no extra charge (all our members get free exchanges).